Unique features of Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science
Haven’t started your application yet?
- HITS has bagged four B-School Awards from Daily News Analysis (DNA) & Star News.
- Visionary Leader Award to Mr. Anand Jacob Verghese for constant leadership, innovative thoughts and for his developmental concepts which steered the Business School atHindustan Institute of Technology & Science | Admissions 2018 to gain a competitive edge over the rest.
- Innovation Leadership Award to Business School, HITS in recognition of the Leadership, Innovation and Industry Interface.
- B-School Leadership award-The STAR NEWS National B-School Awards recognizes institutions that are innovative, modern & industry related in their curriculum in Marketing, Advertising and Communications.
- B-School with Industry Related Curriculum in Aviation Management.Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science | Admissions 2018 is the only institution in this country to win an award in Aviation Management.
- State-of-the- art (CENCON) Clean Energy and Nano Convergence Research facility was inaugurated by His Excellency Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam, former President of India.
- The Dr. K.C.G. Research and Resource Centre facility spread over 1.50 lakh sq.ft.that houses Digital Library and PG facilities was inaugurated by the Hon'ble Union Minister Shri G.K. Vasan and Shri. P.J. Kurien, Member of Parliament in the presence of Bishop Rt. Rev. Dr. Zacharias Mar. Theophilus Suffragan Metropolitan, Mar Thoma Syrian Church.
- 525 Rank Holders have graduated from our Institution over the past years.
- Students have been placed in reputed firms such as Deloitte, Infosys, L&T Info Tech, Capgemini, Ramco Systems, Mahindra & Mahindra, HCL Technologies, Ernst & Young, Honeywell, CDG Boeing, USA to name a few.
- Hindustan University sponsored the Nobel Forum in the 30th International Conference on Physics of Semi Conductors (ICPS - 2010) held at Seoul, South Korea from July 25th - 30th 2010.
- Hindustan University is the only institution with a Boeing 737 Aircraft Simulator and Airframe & ALSIM AL 50 Glass Cockpit Simulator.
- In the Research Area, the institution obtained US$ 3 Million for aviation project from Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India (TIFAC-CORE).
- Hindustan University has Hawker Beechjet 400 to offer training to the students in Aircraft Maintenance.
- The University has constructed state of the art lecture theatre called the “Andromeda Lecture Theatre” with a seating capacity of 500. The lecture theatre was designed by Architect Mr. Ajay Kora.
- Vikramaditya Joins Hindustan: This ship is an aircraft carrier purchased by India from Soviet Union at a cost of $2.35 Billion. Admiral Gorshov was renamed as INS Vikramaditya in honour of the Legendary 1st Century B.C. Emperor of Ujjain, famed for his wisdom, valour, and magnanimity.